How to book your stay at Regal Cottage
Regal Cottage is a semi-detached cottage built by the Oddfellows Society in 1885 and converted into the town's Regal Cinema, which closed in 1973. The cottage is full of character and offers great family accommodation in this popular coastal town, has the benefit of an enclosed rear shingled courtyard garden, as well as both a garage and additional parking space nearby (less than 1 minute walk away) - a real bonus in Wells-next-the-Sea!
Regal Cottage is owned by Alan & Emma Davies. To book &/ or enquire about the accommodation, please call or email Emma on 01536 771221/ 07776084190
Email – email@example.com
Alternatively, you can use the calendar to reserve your break.
The cottage is hired as holiday accommodation only & as a rule at peak times for week breaks only. However, in the lower season & for last minute bookings, shorter breaks will be always considered.
A general pricing guide for short breaks is as follows - 3 night - 70% of a week, 4 nights - 80% of a week & 5 nights - 90% of a week.
- Please read through our conditions of hire
- Firstly select your required dates on the calendar below - click the arrival day of your stay & then the departure day
- Then fill in your details below.
- Click send and we will endeavour to get back to you within 48 hours to let you know if the Cottage is available and what the fee will be.
- Our changeover day is Friday.
Low - £495 per week
Jan 1st - Feb 9th
Feb 17th - Mar 30th
Mid - £695 per week
Apr 21st - Apr 27th
Oct 27th - Dec 21st
High - £770 per week
Apr 28th - May 25th
Jun 2nd - Jul 13th
Sept 1st - Oct 12th
Dec 22nd - Dec 31st
Peak - £1025 per week
Feb 10th - Feb 16th
Mar 31st - April 20th
May 26th - June 1st
Jul 14th - Aug 31st
Oct 13th - Oct 26th